Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Today in Beijing

I made it to Beijing!  We got in about 12 AM last night, and by the time we checked into the hotel and my new roomie and I got settled, it was about 1:30, so I only got 6 hours of sleep last night!  The hotel is really nice though, so it felt like a lot more.  This morning we had some more orientation lectures and a little chinese lesson.  After lunch, we went to the Great Wall of China!  It was absolutely amazing and the views were breathtaking.  It was, however, a HUGE workout!  I am definitely going to be sore tomorrow.  Here are some pictures from today:









Tomorrow morning I leave for Shanghai!  I will finally get to meet my host family and settle in to a normal routine.  I am so excited but also really nervous.  Wish me luck!

xoxo
sar

1 comment:

  1. Sari, That picture of the Great Wall stretching up over the horizon is spectacular. Wow!

    ReplyDelete